First Year Membership (first year only, unless membership lapses)
- First year Single: $95
- First year Family*: $110
- First year Pensioner^ Single: $70
- First year Pensioner Family: $85
First year membership includes a training treat pouch and administration cost
Annual membership fee – beyond first year (paid yearly, and due in January each year)
- Standard Single: $45
- Standard Family*: $60
- Pension card holder Single: $20
- Pension card holder Family: $35
Term training fee (paid per term for each dog; each term is generally 8 weeks of training)
Pension card holder^: $50
^ we will need to view your pension card – a photo emailed to email@example.com when you complete the registration process will be fine, or bring your card to Orientation Night. Pensioner Family membership requires all adults to have a pension card.
* a family is defined as people living at the same address. Family membership is often used when multiple people from the same family will be training the dog or training more than one dog. Family members cannot attend training with you or instead of you unless you have a Family Membership.
Remember to check the BDAG News Page for the latest info.