Classes are generally held on Wednesday and Thursday nights at the Royal Geelong Showgrounds, Vic Australia.
Starting Dates: First Wednesday of each school term (unless otherwise notified).
Session 1: 7.00pm – 7.45pm
Session 2: 8.00pm – 8.45pm
How classes are structured
- The class size is restricted to 8 or fewer dogs to allow for more efficient training.
- Classes include general instruction and exercise/activities sessions to show and learn new skills or address existing challenges or problems.
- Time should be set aside over the course of the week to practice existing and new skills at home.
- Homework exercises are encouraged for maximum benefits and progress.
- Dogs and their handlers will move on to the next class once they are competent at the exercises listed for each level and the end of a block.
- New Member Intake each block starts with orientation night; which is compulsory.
♦ Go to Joining BDAG (membership)
♦ Go to New member FAQs
♦ Go to Current BDAG members