If you are already a member of BDAG, please see the Current BDAG Members page for class information and block forms.
Becoming a member
An application form needs to be completed and fees paid to be considered for membership.
The Club has the right to refuse membership application.
Members are taken on a first-come basis.
- Download the following forms: BDAG new member join form and BDAG Client Profile
Note – each form is in PDF format, and will open in a new page.
- Save the forms locally on your computer. If you do not save the form you may lose your responses!
- Fill in the forms.
- Pay the fees* as detailed on the ‘Join BDAG’ form.
- Email the completed files and information about payment to email@example.com
* If your application is not successful, your fee payments will be refunded.
There are three types of fees:
|Joining fee (one-off)||$25|
|Membership fee (yearly)||$20 (Single) or $30 (Family)|
|Block fee (quarterly)||$25 per block per dog|
Yearly membership is from 1 February to 31 January the following year.
‘Family’ means persons living at the same address.
Block fee: The year is divided into 4 blocks of approximately 8-10 weeks. Each block corresponds (approximately) to a Victorian school term. There is no training during school holidays. We break for school holidays to give the instructors a rest and family time.
You can attend as many blocks in a year as you wish (up to the maximum of 4 blocks).
Existing members will be emailed information about classes and fees before each new training block. You then have the choice as to whether you want to attend for that block or not.
♦ Go to New member FAQs
♦ Go to BDAG Training Classes
♦ Go to Current BDAG members