URGENT BDAG MESSAGE – COVID-19
CANCELLATION OF CLASSES – TERM 1 & TERM 2
17 March 2020
BDAG committee met tonight to review the Club’s response to the COVID-19 situation.
Committee has decided to cancel all training for the remainder of Term 1 and all of Term 2, effective from 17 March 2020. We know this will be disappointing, but our highest priority is the safety and well-being of our members, and we take this step to avoid the potential for the spread of coronavirus at dog training.
In coming to this decision, Committee considered available information and actions of other organisations, including the similar decision reached yesterday by Dogs Victoria.
Committee will be regularly monitoring the situation and will review the position for Term 3 in May. Members will of course be advised.
Any training fees paid in advance for Term 2 will be fully refunded.
Just to reiterate, BDAG will not be offering dog training classes from today (17 March) through until at least 13 July 2020.
Thank you for your understanding in this difficult situation.